Sunday, January 8, 2017

Best Way to Shop for Candy

When it comes to staying healthy in the this year that is a very complicated ordeal.  I have to admit that health can come in a multitude of ways and it certainly is troubling to think about how to stay healthy.  The pandemic has changed so many things and has added a lot of regulations into people's lives.  I am not saying any of it is good or bad, but I think that it has caused many people to make their lives a little unhealthy and I want to help bring a little joy back into your life.


So the first thing to be careful of is not enjoying the normal things in life.  For me that is candy and having a nice treat at the end of the day.  I personally love getting a nice surprise at the end of a hard workday and now that I am more lonely and trapped then ever before I find it to be even more important.  I love going to the store normally and finding the perfect snack.  Browsing all the candy boxes and seeing what peaks my interest that day is such a joy to me.  Now everyone has their own preferences on what candy boxes look the best or taste the best but I want to just make sure you feel that you don't need to not get your treat!


Now in order to do this in 2020 you need to be careful for sure.  It is literally different in almost every county so I suggest following a checklist of things before just going out like normal and searching for that perfect treat.  First I think you should look up your state regulations pertaining to covid-19.  Each state has different restrictions and they are changing all the time.  The last thing you want is to be unsafe and or breaking the law.  I find that the state's websites in most locations is up to date and has all the general laws to follow right on the front page.  Once you read through the current regulations its important to then find out where your store location is that you plan on doing your shopping at.


Now go to the country website in which your grocery store is located. From there you can follow the same path as above for the state regulations.  Once you know the times of day you can shop, or if you are able to go out for non emergecy reasons.  Then you can find out what masks or none are needed.  There may also be specialty regulations and from there you can finally get in your vehicle at the right time and go shopping! As a general rule most places suggest or regulate standing 6 feet from others and it is also good to plan on extra time just in case the store has people restrictions.  Some stores are only allowed to have a percentage of normal capacity in them so you may be waiting a while.  Take that into account. Now the best part is here.  You have your regulations taken care of and now you can go in and look through all the lovely candy.  Choose the ones you want and maybe think about stocking up just in case the trip was harder than normal.

1 comment: